Life Is Short Break The Rules Forgive Quickly Love Truly Laugh Constantly Never Stop Smiling No Matter How Strange Life Is Life Is Not Always The Party We Expected To Be But As Long As We Are Here We Should Smile And Be Grateful

Friday, July 25, 2008

Names One Can't Forget...

Today is the day I wish to think about myself.
Seek both in my heart and soul, for the names
of those, whose names are written in my book
of life.

The names of those I have now lost touch with
and the name of those who are close to me
everytime I need them. I want to go through
each page of my book and remember the names
that were important in my childhood, my young
years and now. Those I no longer meet often
and those I meet everytime the sun rises. The
names of those I will always carry in my mind.
Those who stood by me in hard times and those
with whom I share a smile. The names of those
I have hurt and those who brought a tear to
my eyes. Those from whom I have learnt lessons
and perhaps have learnt something from me.

Those names are now part of my human existence.
Those that are no longer here, are with me in
every prayer and the names of those that came
into my life for a season and then carried on
their own journey are etched in my heart.

I am thankful to those that at one time or
other have been with me in tomes of sadness
and loneliness. Those who have always encouraged
me and lent me an ear when i had lost my way.

True friendship is like the marriage of souls,
sharing good times and bad times. Friendship
is feeling what the other feels. It has no time,
age, colour or sex. It has no boudaries. It is
magnanimous with the faults and enhance the
virtues of others.

As I go through the pages of my book I would
like every thorn to change into bed of roses.
Change tears into smiles and hugs, and change
the darkest night into stary one. Change each
aching minute into a feeling of total happiness
and relief.

I am thankful you have let me be a part of your
life story and wish I have been or I am part of
yours.

I am thankful for each of those names that have
left a mark in my heart.

Making friends is a blessing.
Having friends is a gift.
Being or having been your friend is an honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...