Life Is Short Break The Rules Forgive Quickly Love Truly Laugh Constantly Never Stop Smiling No Matter How Strange Life Is Life Is Not Always The Party We Expected To Be But As Long As We Are Here We Should Smile And Be Grateful

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Continuous Friendship!!!

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it Just for you
And share with you Its beauty
On the days You're feeling blue

If I could build a mountain
You could call Your very own
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone

If I could Take your troubles
I would toss them In the sea
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be What I know best
A friend That's always there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...