Life Is Short Break The Rules Forgive Quickly Love Truly Laugh Constantly Never Stop Smiling No Matter How Strange Life Is Life Is Not Always The Party We Expected To Be But As Long As We Are Here We Should Smile And Be Grateful

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't Live Dreaming..Die Living!!!

Dreaming of living
Take me to the desert dunes,
an epiphany in a journey,
the stars as my direction,
sun as my attorney

To scale the highest mountain,
a test of my endurance,
to the peaks that touch the heavens,
where return is no assurance

In the ice fields of the north,
where I can feel release,
to hike along the glaciers and think alone in peace

Through the dark depths of the jungle,
under the covering canopy,
without the drain of urban life, where nature lets me be

To the thing we call the great unknown,
the place when I dream...
I see, and in that place where I feel most alive,
my caged soul will be free

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...